Thursday, February 12, 2009

3 Teeth In 3 weeks

















On February 3rd Ally lost her 3rd tooth in a 3 weeks span! I hope that's normal! Here's a story of how she has lost all her 5 teeth.
  1. She lost it at school, literally, LOST it. She was sad because she thought the tooth fairy was not coming. She did come though. (Kinder)

  2. Adrian knocked out her 2nd tooth. They were playing around and he accidentally did it. Was so funny! (Kinder)

  3. Her 3rd one she woke up without it. She found it by her pillow. She ran to show it to me! (1st grade)

  4. The 4th tooth she recently lost was not even loose!!! But she bit and apple and Baaaa! (1st grade)
  5. The 5th one she Lost while biting an orange. (1st grade)
I feel bad for my baby. No front teeth :( But I love to see her smile, I guess she forgets she's missing teeth and smiles like she's got ALL her teeth. Que chula :)

4 comments:

Sal said...

awe, how funny! to bad she never smiles with me!

you know, i have not ate an apple since i lost a tooth in one back in elementary!!

Adriana Sujey said...

@digiSal Just noticed I had forgotten to post a pic! Just did. She's not supposed to smile or even look at boys, that means she's listening. And I can't believe you have not eaten an apple! Painful memory i guess...

Sal said...

reminds me of someone from work....

Adriana Sujey said...

She has lost her 6th one about 2 weeks ago now. That one fell out here at home. Tooth fairy gave her $20 for that one!! She must have NOT had change!!