Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I'm not in control, HE is

Yesterday was a day of happiness with a mixture of sadness. I've been employed at Valley Diagnostic Clinic for the past 4 years. I guess things are getting bad there, just as the rest of the world. "The Economy" blah, blah, blah...

A fellow manger and I got the call into Human Resources yesterday. The unexpected, yet expected? We got laid off! I can not say it was a relief, a shocker, nor was I mad, sad, or happy. Just weird. On Monday we got heads up, so we were prepared.

I have no choice but to accept what is happening. The Lord decided I did not need to stick around there any longer. He is in control, and I give him all the glory. The one thing I am so happy about is that I am surrounded by caring & loving Family and Friends.

I made so many neat friends there at VDC. I've learned different things from each one. When I didn't have faith in myself, they would jump in and remind me of the things I had accomplished. I LOVE each and every one of them.

My church friends have also been a tremendous blessing! I have been blessed all this day :) Imagine how the rest of my days will be :D

Meanwhile, I will enjoy and take advantage of this time and enjoy our children. I will be working on figuring out my stay-at-home-mom routine.

4 comments:

Sal said...

I love your outlook on it all and you are a testimony to others!

Anonymous said...

I Agree with Sal. I wish u the very best and like you told me "God will take Care of it"

Love, Emily

Anonymous said...

I love you so much sister!!! You are an amazing person, and I am sure that God has a purpose for you!!! I am so happy that Ally and Adrian will be able to spend more time with their wonderful mommy!!! Remember we are here for you!!! Now I REALLY wish we were in TX. I could see you every day!!!
Hugs in Him,
Esmi

Adriana Sujey said...

Buya, I got called back to work about 2 1/2 weeks later. AGAIN, things happen for a reason. He's still in control :D