Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Walking Miss Daisy

Daisy is our little pup Ally got from my mom for Christmas. Although she is not full bred, we love her and have accepted her as part of our family :) Abel is the one who usually walks her. But today he saw me full of energy and asked me to do it. I had never walked her by myself.

First things first, I darn stepped on her little kinda injured paw :( (Ally got in my way!!!) Of course, I got in trouble with daddy. Then we are walking, and she starts eating poop!! chiwawa!! Finally got her to drop it!!! ewe!

Abel usually takes her one way, and me being the odd ball, took her the opposite way. All was fine till we came upon a house with several dogs. Daisy and Ally got scared at all the barking, I made an immediate turn.

On the way back, Daisy throws up!! Maybe it was all the pulling of her leash or maybe it was the poop she ate? She seemed fine after "tiro migas." She better not be bulimic!!!

I had to yell at Ally "Cuidado con la caca!" She almost stepped on the same poop Daisy was munching on! Hope I'm not being too gross, my apologies if I am.

Overall, it was an interesting walk. Good way to get to know the neighbors. I guess?

2 comments:

Sal said...

LOL LOL at la caca.. lol

Anonymous said...

Now you know hun, walk her where I always take her.Shame on you for letting her eat poop. She probably thought it was a baby ruth.