Tuesday, June 3, 2008

"I want a new mommy!"


Must I blog everything? Well, I just want for Ally to read this, sometime in the future.

Every time she gets mad at me "I want a new mommy!" are the first words out of her mouth, or "you're mean!" I always correct her and tell that she shouldn't be telling me that and that it's not very nice! Last night, after I instructed her to take a bath, she told me that again! Same drill...

While I was drying her up, I told her that I was going to find her a new mommy. Of course, she gets all scared and started crying. She would tell me how much she loved me. I would insist with the idea of a new mommy, and she would cry even more. Finally, I told her that I was going to find her a new mommy on the computer. That the next time she saw me on the computer, that meant I was looking for a new mommy for her... this was her response
"I don't want you to go to MOMS.COM!" Boy, did this make me laugh!!

NOTE TO SELF: As she read my blog, she started crying again.... she really thought I was looking! (The benefits of her knowing how to read) Now she's just hugging me, telling me how much she loves me, and she won't get off ME! She keeps saying "I told you not to go to MOMS.COM!" "I love you!" I LOVE YOU TOO BABY!!!
I had to keep clarifying to her that I was not on that website!


4 comments:

Sal said...

lol. sooo cute.. :)

LUCY said...

Awe Adri, a new mommy ta loca. Where is my cake pan....awe im kidding just trying to give you a hard time. :)

juan said...

Whats this gotta do with a cake pan Pfft just tell her you want it back, hehe,
Moms.com does that website even exist.

Adriana Sujey said...

@ Sal... yea, she is!
@ Lucy... I will get with you someday :(
@ Juan...it doesn't really exist, but it does in Skyla's little mind, because of nickjr.com, barbie.com, etc.. hee hee