Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sex and The City

I can't believe I had not posted that I went to go see "Sex and The City" the movie, exactly 1 week ago. More less this time! Several friends and I went to go see the premiere showing at midnight last Thursday! It was so much fun!

First we had dinner at Chili's, then we headed out to the theatre. The movie was showing on 3 screens! It was a blast! I got home at almost 3 in the morning! Hey, I had permission!! I used to see the show on HBO all the time! So when I heard there was a movie coming out, I was so excited! Counting down the days....It was about 10 of us or so that sat all together. We all loved the movie. It made us cry! So many women at the movies that night! Oh, and some boyfriends, didn't look like alot of hubbies... ha ha ha! You know how it is, as boyfriends, everything is "Yes, babe, I love you!" And as hubbies "Well....... maybe......I'm tired.......the kids........great, go ahead and go with your friends!" J/K. Babel said he would've taken me :)

Oh, and like one of my friends said "we were the only one's taking pictures!" Ha ha!

I will not say the ending, incase someone hasn't seen it.


No comments: