Saturday, April 5, 2008

More words...

I have to update on the new words mijo is saying....

I don't know?,it's hot, is that?, door, toy, teeth, bike, Spongebob, babe, and football!. I'm sure there's others I can't remember right now. Of course, he says them like how a one and 1/2 year old would say them. We absolutely love the way he says "toy." He puckers his lips for the "t." He looks so cute. My chiquinino!

OMG though, he has been getting into these crying spells!! Only at home! He does fine at Teacher Estela's! Nothing seems to please him! I carry him, and he wants to get down. I offer juice, milk, pan, and as last resort sometimes candy, and STILL, he'd rather be throwing his tantrum. I keep my patience for a very long time, even if it is 2 in the morning. One night Abel and poor mijita abandoned me in the room with crying screaming Adrian. Ally, half asleep told me "Adrian is too loud!" She grabbed her blanket and joined Daddy in the living room. The next night, she wanted to sleep in the "sala" again....

No comments: