Thursday, April 3, 2008

Nail Salon

Sunday I made a quick escape to get my acrylic nails removed and get a new set done. I didn't even have to wait, I walked in and there was a guy available. That was good news to me because my hunny didn't even know I was there....

To make a long story short, this guy that was doing my nails was a rude, strict, non-challant, punk rock kinda guy! I was going to take my phone out of my pocket and he didn't let me! I wanted my nails shorter, and he said no, that if they're longer they make your fingers look skinner. (I guess anything to look skinner?) I chose one color for my nails, and he chose another, because he was having a hard time finding the one I chose. This dude! I saw a nail that was not straight, and he got bothered because I wanted him to fix it!

So today, Adriana G. (co-worker) shows me a video of a comedian. I don't even know how the subject came up. But as I was watching the video, I had to pause it to tell the girls...."That happened to me on Sunday!" We were all laughing because this video is true!!!

4 comments:

Sal said...

weird spelling of her name. anjelah instead of angela. i recently read an article on how baby names are getting worse because we are living in the Text Message generation, i mean Da txt msg gnrtn...

anyway, kinda funny video. your version of the story was funnier. You should do stand up!!!

Adriana Sujey said...

That's because I left out some parts... I wanted to take a picture of the dude, but I couldn't use my phone... lol! He had black and orange hair, that shoulda been my hint :(

Memories... said...

DUDE this was sooooo f***n funnnnnnnyyyy!!!!! sorry for the **** but I just could NOT stop laughing.....


where in the world did you find this.... geessss

i almost peeeeeeed my pants.... lol

Dahl said...

adri..i told u i had already seen the video....but was just as funny as the first time...i had forgotten some parts of it....anyway when i go in and get my nails done ....i should say
1. i dont need a boyfriend i'm already married...i want them short
2. i dont want to pay more...no quido???gel thingy to sparkle like diamond in the sky
3. i dont have crooked fingers so no crooked nails...thank you
it is so funny though cuz it does happen...........lmao :)