Monday, May 25, 2009

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?



Our little Allyson Skyla is growing. This year she turned 7. Since now we have our comfy home, we did her a birthday party here. She went with the Spongebob theme. Since Spongebob lives under the sea, we went with a pool/slide/wet party.

Ally had a great turn out and she had a blast. I love parties but I hate the way I stress out. After all those "What if's" it was ALL worth it. Thank God my sister & mother in law helped the way they did. Of course, my baby did all the cooking of the Krabby Patties.

Whether you were planning to get wet or not that afternoon, YOU did get at least a little wet. We had water guns, water balloons, etc. Not to mention, after I would get off the water slide, I would go hug someone who was dry.

Sky received many wonderful gifts and she's very grateful. Thank you everyone :)

NOTE TO SELF: DO NOT buy Allyson a pinata next year. She did not even want to take ONE swing @ SpongeBob.

No comments: