Sunday, April 5, 2009

Miss Blogging

Lately my time has been spent with our children, hubby, work, house stuff, and of course NEW MOON. I have several ways of accessing the book. Anyways, tonight Ally asked me when I was going to finish reading the book. (I promise, I don't read it as much as I could. I have been reading it for about 1 month or so.) She asked me because she wants me to spend more time with her. I told her I would always stop reading for her.

The funny part was when I asked her "Mama, what if when I finish the book, I turn into a vampire?" Oh, she gave me this funny scary look. I pretended to go for her neck, as to bite her. She pulled away and seriously got creeped out.

Afterwards, I laid down to watch the Parent Trap with her. When daddy attempted to turn off the light in her room a little later, she begged him not to. I had to explain to him why. Now she doesn't want me to kiss her. I think it's funny. But maybe I shouldn't scare her that way.

I hope to be blogging more often. I have things to BLOG about!

P.S. I really have to send a shout out to all my Twilight friends, LOL.  BTW, thanks so much @digiSal for the hook ups :)

2 comments:

Sal said...

you just had to blog about the book. and LOL about ally.

pobresita. dont bite her, youre not supposed to make one so young remember?

oh wait. thats from another book. Interview With The Vampire.

Anonymous said...

LOL, that was mean and funnt at the same time. If I was in her shoes I would be afraid too!!!!!