Sunday, May 3, 2009

H1N1 (Swine)

By far, this darn Swine Flu thing has been one of the most freakiest things I'm having to live through. Most of these things I've heard only through movies, TV shows, or in other countries! I'm chosing not to be scared of it, but I am still taking any precautions I can take, like washing my hands every 30 seconds. (Kidding) I feel like Jack Nickolson in "As Good As It Gets." He was always washing his hands and would try to be extra sanitary.
I work at a health clinic and some of our staff are wearing the masks. When I walk through those areas, I feel I have to hold my breath!
SBCISD and several surrounding school districts have cancelled classes for this week. Mexico on the other had has closed down restaurants, stores, etc. Anyways, just had to blog so I wouldn't forget....
Hand sanitizers rule!

1 comment:

Sal said...

or like Leonardo DeCaprio in the movie The Aviator. He played Howard Hughes and he has a germaphobe too. He even got stuck in a restroom because he didnt want to touch the door knob. had to wait for someone to come in. there was no papertowels.

weird.