Friday, November 7, 2008

She's got a new look...


This week I noticed I had mucho split ends.  I knew it was time for a trim.  My hair doesn't grow fast, so I'm always hesitant in even trimming it.  I was hoping I could sneak in a hair cut before Abel got back home from Georgia.  Thank goodness there was an available slot.  I ended cutting off 6 inches! Brave, Brave.....  

I was going to take a serious pic for the before photo, but, as you may already know, that was hard for me to do.  That's how most before's are, all serious.  Then in the after pics, you have to look all happy! 

Abel really liked my new look.  I like it to :)

Anyways, I'd like to thank my photographer, Christi.  Thank you ma'am.

4 comments:

Sal said...

what a classic before picture.

Anonymous said...

Let me tell you I was wowed coming down the escalator at the airport. Hot Mama! I was like "who is that beautiful woman with my kids"?Just Kidding, you look great babe! What a difference a hairstyle makes.

DeeDee said...

you look great Adri!

juan said...

LOL on the serious before pic, not happening with you Adri, cool pics @ Abel, lol, hot mama, lol, looks good Adri