Saturday, November 1, 2008

Here fishy, fishy, fishy......

I love this picture!!!! My hunny went fishing early this morning. And check out what he caught!! A 23 1/2 inch "RED." Since he does't have a BLOG, I've gotta put his little adventure on me blog.


He went with his cousin Jorge. Jorge also caught a fish, I guess I'll pimp his fish aswell.......





Abel said he had fun. I'd be a little scared getting on a boat. But I guess I would try it someday. I'd wear double life jacket and the lifesaver thing :)

5 comments:

Sal said...

mmm Snapper Throats are the best!!

Anonymous said...

wow! I love fishing on the boat! I have been fishing on the boat twice and I love it.
*warning* the first time you do it, afterwards when you are on land and you are not moving, you feel like you are moving on the water. It was a wierd feeling, but you get use to it!

LUCY said...

mmm fish! I love it, home made though, in fact I just set up a fish fry for this saturday at the rents. I told everyone to bring their own shrimp or fish and I'm frying.

Sal said...

lucy, clearly you didnt tell everyone because i just barely heard of this fish fry...

and LOL my word verfication is "gatto" lol

Adriana Sujey said...

@ Lucy, BUSTED! And I love fish also. My mom makes some very good "albondigas" We used to eat fish at my parents often.