Wednesday, September 3, 2008

AS ONE DOOR CLOSES, ONE DOOR OPENS

We have now been here at our new home for 2 weeks and 4 days! I still remember how I felt as I walked out of the mobile home for the last time. I stood there, looked around, and as that chapter of our lives was over, I felt it in my heart. I cried. It just hurt. What hurt? I don’t know. I guess it’s like when your puppy dies. The detachment.

All I can say now is that we are very happy at our new home. It's roomy!! Then again, compared to the mobile home, we are in a palace :D

Saturday, August 16, 2008 was the first night we spent at our new house. This day they delivered our dining set and our new KING size bed!! We were just waiting for the bed to sleep over.

The kids were running around and screaming. I think Abel got a headache with the echoes of the screaming.

1 comment:

juan said...

Awe thats so cool, congrats again