Wednesday, September 3, 2008

EL VASITO BLUE


My little brother helped us move. My mother in law, nephew, and sister in law also helped. Well, my little brother and sister in law were freaked out at how much loose change there was thrown all over the place at the mobile home. They would both make their own little stash. At the end, they were both fighting for the “Vasito Blue.” I use this cup to put loose change. When were done packing, this little cup was heavier. They both offered to help, by keeping it for themselves. I wonder how much money it holds?

Anyways, I am so grateful at all the help we got. And I thank the Lord for all our blessings.

HERE'S "EL VASITO" WITH ITS GUTS SPILLED.

13 comments:

Sal said...

what do i win if i guess the correct or close amount??

LUCY said...

Lets do what Sal said and is that a picture in there?

Adriana Sujey said...

@ Sal... go for it!! I will buy lunch or dinner for the closest guess.
@ Lucy... I got up to check the vasito...it has a DORA band-aid :)
I will try to count it this weekend

Sal said...

my guess is 37.51

juan said...

20 bicks

juan said...

20 bucks sorry

LUCY said...

my guess is $18.89

juan said...

18.89 pfft what is that just say 1 dolla like in the price is right

Adriana Sujey said...

I have counted the monies. The deadline to guess is Wednesday mornining (9/10). Good luck!!!

Anonymous said...

My guess is $16.50

Anonymous said...

How about $30.00

Adriana Sujey said...

Thanks for all the guesses....The WINNER is ...... whoever..... is closest to..... Forty-five dollars and fifty-eight cents!!!! BELIEVE IT OR NOT!!

LUCY said...

in that little cup, no lo creo, i didn't even see any bills in there! i saw puro pennies