Wednesday, June 11, 2008

So over them :(

For several years now, I had dreamed of owning a Chevy Tahoe. My sister has owned 2 or 3 that I can remember. Whenever she would come over, I would love to drive them. I would even take them to H.E.B. all by myself, and I would feel all cool. I would always tell her that if she wanted to leave it here, that it would be fine with me.

I especially like the 2008 model. I never dared test drive one, I knew I would not want to get off. But now, thanks to GAS prices, I am so over them :( No way will I be working to pay for it and gas only. Heck no! I'd rather invest in a little scooter or a Harley (ay si). Scooters are becoming popular! A co-worker has purchased one, can't wait to see it.

I used to drool (not really, but you know what I mean) when I'd see one out in the streets, I DROOL NO MORE!!!

4 comments:

Adriana Sujey said...

Confession: I caught myself looking at a Tahoe yesterday, not drooling though :)

juan said...

Ah yes everyone loves a Chevy

Anonymous said...

pfft@Juans comment

juan said...

@ abel, your in denial bro, denail,
not denali, you know you want one, hehe