Sunday, June 15, 2008

Endorphin Rush

So, the new location to the gym I go to is now open. I finally made my way to it this past Friday. I had a blast! I did the 5:00 a.m. aerobic class and afterwards I had to try out some machines. This new place is so crowded with machines. I feel like I am surrounded by robots or something. I think it is cool! I was going to count the machines, but they were too many. For sure they have over 30 treadmills over 20 some ellipticals, gosh, too many other machines to mention.

I hopped on this machine that is a 3 in 1. For sure it is a stepper and an elliptical. I don't know what the third thing is? I really liked this machine. I couldn't get the hang of it in the beginning, but I got it and did it for over 20 min. They say that the stepper is a good exercise to do. I also worked on my biceps, triceps, chest, shoulders, and calves.

Some gyms do not let you take pics, I don't know if this one does, but I managed to take some pictures. I was trying to be sneaky. Everytime I would take a picture, I would laugh, wonder if I looked crazy? (Hope I just didn't set myself up... hee hee) Where are the pics? In my phone! I can't copy them to my computer! Like always, things can't go my way :( I will try to post them later.

There was this machine that I wanted to try, but it looked so complicated. I didn't even know where to start....so I skipped it. Anyways, I had a great workout, and I am looking forward to continue going.

When you workout, endorphins are released; therefore, you're a happy person. Well, that's according to Reese Witherspoon in "Legally Blonde." Actually they are neurotransmitters found in the brain that have pain-relieving properties similar to morphine. Whatever.....

No comments: