Sunday, May 11, 2008

A never ending story.....


Today is Mother's Day. I woke up late, and Allyson woke up even later. But the first words out of her mouth were... "Happy Mother's Day Mommy!" I know she was anxious to shower me with the little gifts she had made at school. I had been strictly prohibited from looking under her bed all weekend long. She went to her room and came back with my gifts she made. Of course, I cried, hugged her, and told her how much I loved her gifts.

Daddy also gave me some WONDERFUL gifts. A digital frame and a perfume, Chance by Chanel. He really went all out! I love my family! We visited my mother in law and I later visited my mom at my grandma's.

Unfortunately Skyla got sick. I took her to the doctor :( Hopefully she'll be fine and dandy tomorrow. I love being a mommy and taking care of them. I don't ever want this story to end, the one of being a mommy. I always want to provide them with love, support, a shoulder to cry on, an applause or cheer, and of course, with the word of God. I believe that with all of this, they will be able to survive and handle what they might encounter in this world. This story does not have to end because if we teach them well, they will remember all of this even if we are not here in this world with them.

No comments: