Thursday, May 8, 2008

Ally's Lunch

Allyson will let us know if she will be eating the school food or if she would like for me to pack lunch. Daddy hardly ever packs it for her. As per Daddy, I usually don't pack her a napkin....OMG, what a sin! Abel told me to do so, so I did. One morning I had to send Abel to HEB because we were missing something for her lunch. So I had already started to pack what we did have. Bueno, Abel comes and finishes it up. Does he take full credit? Yes! As if! Not only that, he places a little love note for Ally. Which I must add, Allyson Skyla loved it. So Ally says that Daddy packs the best lunches! Whatever baby! Mommy does :)

1 comment:

Sal said...

tell skyla that MY mom packs the best lunch.

Peanut Butter and Jelly, with Grandma cookies (the big round ones that came in two) and a thermos full of red Kool-Aide.

it was so good, the bullies would take it from me :(