Monday, May 5, 2008

MySpace

Several months back I signed up for MySpace. I first heard about it 3 years ago, around our high school reunion time. I was scared to sign up, I thought it was dumb. And look at me now, I sign in just about everyday. Well, mainly if I have comments. That's the silliest part though, you have to sign in to Myspace in order to see your comments. You get an email letting you know you have comments, but it doesn't tell you what they are, NOT COOL!

Anyways, the other day I was wondering, "Will I ever be too old for this?" It's a neat way to keep in contact though. So we'll just see. I just hope it doesn't get me in trouble. Nah, I behave :P

And I've got news for you, Mr. Abel Villegas took the plunge!! Ha, ha, ha, he signed up for MySpace tonight! Boy, you better believe I signed on right away to post him his first comment :) and I'm his first friend, well, besides TOM. I remember when I first signed up, TOM appeared as my friend. I didn't know who he was, so naturally I got scared and deleted him. My sister then told me he was the founder or whatever he is. My sister and FALLBACK are the main reasons I signed up. FALLBACK is the band my brother in law, Carlos, sings with over yonder in Virginia. So through Myspace, I was able to listen to his music :)

2 comments:

Sal said...

i thought at least he would sign up for a blog first.

somewhere Google lays their head down as they lost another to CrackSpace, since its so addicting.

Anonymous said...

tom is not the founder.  he's there for info (: