Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Little stories....

These little stories are so I won't forget what made me laugh today or what I did.....

1st- My nephew Bo. On the way home after work, some little gangster kid was driving next to us. Bo motioned his head like saying "What's up?" to him, the kid thought something else. He would speed up to be right next to us and stare at us!! I didn't want to look over at him, but my nephew kept looking, last thing I remember hearing Bo say was "Nah, I'm cool." But the look on Bo's face, priceless. Had to be there. I was cracking up! Then Bo looks at me like, "shut up!" As a matter of fact, he did ask me why I was laughing.

2nd- I went to The RGV Arts Studio 13th Annual Gala (Ballet show). So beautiful. So many girls and three boys performed. They even had Bellydancing Mermaids. You know I was shaking my hips! I took Allyson and Hailey. The baby girls that looked like 3-4 year olds were the cutest. One was tying her ballerina shoes instead of dancing. By the end of the show, Skyla and Hailey were tired. Hailey had fallen asleep, woke up, and was asking for McDonald's, so there goes Tia.

3rd- Skyla and I finally make it home. For several weeks now, some puppies and kittens have been hanging out on our lot. Of course, Sky is terrified. I got off the car and noticed that she was checking through the window to make sure they weren't standing outside of the car. I thought it looked cute and funny, so I started laughing. So she assumed that the little puppies or kitties were out there. She refused to get off the car! She was holding down the lock! She would not let me unlock it! I tried and tried to convince her that nothing was out there. She finally got off the car crying. My chiquita.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww, my baby!you KNOW carla would have been like "WHAT! ANIMALS!!! POINT ME IN THEIR DIRECTION!!!" LOL!!!