Thursday, April 24, 2008

When you're young....

I'm not saying that I am old, but when your in your teens things are so different. The other day I was waiting for an order at Whataburger. Which took for-e-ver!! It took at least 30 minutes!!!Since I had gone inside, I was able to observe the young employees. It reminded me of when I used to work at Rally's and Chic-Fil-A. You're so young that you that you really live day to day. No worries. (Well, that's if you don't have children already.) Seeing them took me back a few years. When I used to work at Rally's, I worked with a bunch of buddies. For some reason, everyone becomes close. Abel and I even became so close that we got married :D (LOVE YA HUN!)

As I was observing those young employees, I could tell who had the hots for who. It was funny, but I could tell. Maybe because I've been there before. When you're that young, you really don't have bills, problems, etc... I wouldn't go back and change anything. Well, only take care of my credit. Anyways, we don't realize how easy we have it. We might even be having easy right now, but we won't realize it until years later. So, that's why I try to be happy everyday!

6 comments:

juan said...

I KNOW, I met my honey @ whataburger, hehe, yes we were both employees there.

Sal said...

im looking for love in all the wrong places... fast food choke and pukes is where its at!!

scavazos said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
scavazos said...

You just took me back to my Church's days, lol. I met Roland through a mutual friend I worked with. I don't think I ever made over $100 bucks a week and yet I was able to make it last. Now that gets me several tanks of gas. Fun times.

Adriana Sujey said...

@ Everyone, fast food rules! :)
@ Sandra, I knoooow! The money we would make then would last us, but now, nombre! :(

Memories... said...

you know that's so true! i memeber me and ariel worked together at Rally's in Hgn :D, funny huh how our money used to last us a long time and now it's gone withing 2 minutes......