Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Christmas in April

2005
2006

2007

Nah, it's just that we just got our VDC Christmas group picture. It has been 3 years that I have been able to attend the company Christmas party. I compared pictures and boy do I look different! Well, I think we all do. It just part of life I guess, we can't expect to look the same year after year.
I couldn't find one of the pictures so I borrowed one from Jennifer. In the pictures you will see Teri, Emily, Jennifer, and me :)
Do you know that Abel asked me if I had been stung by bees in the 1st picture? Que malo!

5 comments:

juan said...

lol, @ Abels comment, Nah teneias frio, tavas echa bola.
Nah you guys are looking good keep it up.
What a diffrence, Great job guys i mean Girls, I have to do that with my wifes pictures also she is doing so good also.

Sal said...

pretty cool. :)

teri looks so different without glasses. although in the picture she looks like the godfather err.. mother.

cant wait for next years picture. :)

scavazos said...

Wow Adrian, you guys look great. Not that you didn't before. Good for you !

DeeDee said...

YOU LOOK GOOD! You've done a great job! and lol at Abel's little comment about the bees! :)

Adriana Sujey said...

@ Juan... ROTFL at "tenias frio"...Prolly! ha ha ha AND yes, DeeDee is doing great!
@ Everyone....thanks for the compliments :D
@ Sal....Teri reads my blog! Watch it! :P