Friday, April 25, 2008

Sweet Dreams.......zzzzzz....zzz



These were my kiddos last night. I put Adrian to sleep on our bed, which is right next to Ally's bed. Ally of course was in her bed. After an hour or so, I went to check on them. And this is what I found. Adrian had fallen into her bed, I guess? I thought they looked adorable. And if you look closely, he still likes to play with Mr. Socko. Check out his right hand...... If you click here, you will see his little story of Mr. Socko. I love you babies! Ally will be turning 6 years old on May 9th. And Adrian will be turning 2 on August 7th.


4 comments:

juan said...

I do the same thing, I go to check up on them & they are asleep on the same bunk bed

LUCY said...

How so so cute! :)

scavazos said...

They look so precious. I remember the story about Mr. Socko....super cute. Atleast you got them off your bed. I have all three kids still sleeping with us!!!!!!!!!!

Adriana Sujey said...

@Sandra... I guess you pay attention to that country song "Let them be little, let them sleep in the middle" It took us awhile to get Ally out of our bed.