Sunday, April 27, 2008

BIG SPENDER


DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK THAT THEY GIVE THESE BAGS TO JUST ANYONE? Of course not! I went on Saturday and ordered the following: A 4-pack kids meal and a 6-pack kids meal. "Big Spender!"
Again, as I stood there I got a wiff of the peanut oil burning. I got flash backs of my days at Chick-Fil-A. Although that crew did not look nearly as cool as when we were there.... J/K! New generation I guess? There's also a new owner, my old boss, Santos was strict but pretty cool.
My favorite sandwich was the Chick-Fil-A Club . The fried chicken with bacon, cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickles, mayo, and side order of jalapeno! Mmmm!

4 comments:

Sal said...

ay adri. always getting flashbacks of the chic days.. :)

Adriana Sujey said...

@ Sal, WELL....

juan said...

I remember you @ chick fil a also that Ramiro guy I think we went to school with him they called him the Cereal Killer.

Sal said...

@juan and @adri you guys remember everyone!