Monday, April 7, 2008

My sister & Me :D

Mira, how cute! I bumped into a little photo album and this picture was in it. I just think my little sister looks so adorable! Look at her curlies! I know she won't mind that I posted this picture. Because I love her and she loves me! It looks like I might have been 4 yrs old and Esmi 2 yrs old? I had already been wanting to post pictures of when we were younger. I have one of Abel that is coming up....Ha Ha. I know he's going to want to make me remove it, BUT I will stand my ground! :P This is MY BLOG!!


7 comments:

juan said...

A Que cute

Anonymous said...

AWWWWW!!!
I like this pic (:
I can't wait to see you and the kiddos sister!!!
We need to take a ton of pictures of them so that they can look back, too.

Memories... said...

love the boots!!!!!.... fashionable baby!

Anonymous said...

How cute!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

ok hun, you can put up my picture!!

Adriana Sujey said...

@ Abel, Hunny, I didn't need your permission. I just haven't had time cuz someone gets mad when I get on the computer at home! Just let me get a moment, and it'll be up :D Love Ya!

Anonymous said...

Yes you did need my permission, but I will let you feel like you are in control this time!!!