Monday, April 21, 2008

Notice anything awkward?


What is wrong with the stroller? That is what Abel asked me on Saturday at the mall food court. I looked..... Adrian's backpack...check. My purse...check. Adrian...check. I had no clue as to what was wrong? Then he said "The shirt!" We steal with class..... LOL! We walked out of Dillard's without paying for the white shirt on the hanger you see resting on the stroller. Que Awite! So what did we do? Obviously, we walked back into Dillard's and returned it. I would pick up the shirt so the cameras could see that we were returning it. Can you imagine if we would have gotten stopped by security?

6 comments:

Sal said...

lol. so funny. i guess the mall needs better sacuritee....lol

Adriana Sujey said...

LOL..........at "sacuritee"

Memories... said...

dude I've done the same thing but at Bath & Body... I was shopping and the boys were going crazy so i put some stuff on top of the visor. Well I bent it to get my purse. I paid for some stuff and when we were walking out of the mall I was looking for my keys and there it was 4 items..... soooooo embarrasing... but I returned them! I felt sooooo embarrased but the clerk thanked me and said "people never return items"!! That made me feel good!

Anonymous said...

Don't lie babe, I wore the shirt to work today!!!!




HAHAHA Just kidding.

juan said...

ratas, j/k, thats funny, using your kids, get the whole family involved make it a family thing, lol, sacuratee, lol

scavazos said...

Nombre, you guys are so funny. I've stolen batteries, but Roland out of all people didn't let me go back in. I guess check those buggies before you leave, lol.