Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A Mother's Love

MOMMY & ADRIAN 2 months then, now going on 2 years old :)


A mother's LOVE was in total control today. Our little boy Adrian is in daycare. As I was having lunch with my friend Jennifer at the mall's food court, I happened to see Adrian's babysitter! I looked down beside her, and she was holding my baby's hand as they made their way into the food court. Then she saw me, I immediately signaled her to NOT let Adrian see me. I knew that if he saw me, he would give her a hard time after I had to leave. But my heart was so so melting at this point.

To not make this drag.... I will tell you that my heart was being tugged and tugged. I could not take it that my baby and I were in the same place, and I was not holding his little body and kissing him! My eyes began to get teary, even though Jen would tell me to stop, because her eyes were also getting teary :(

I would turn around and look towards where he was sitting. He was sitting there being a big boy. The one that was behaving like a little girl was me.... By this point I began to literally cry. I can't describe the emotions going through my mind, body, and soul. I had to call Abel and tell him what was going on. He could barely understand what I was attempting to tell him. I explained to him that if I went to hold Adrian, I was not going to let him go anymore! Now I had the two of us feeling the same :)

With a knot in his throat, he told me to go get him. I hung up with him, called my supervisor and told her I could not return to work, that an emergency had come up (which is true!!!) Jen told me she would have done the same. Anyways, I almost forgot all about having to take Jen back to work, I was planning to hang out with the rest of the kids while they ate. Then she brought me back to reality, I went to get my chiquito, with my eyes full of tears, and we came home after dropping her off at work :D

I hope one day Allyson and Adrian will feel and understand how much we absolutely love them and that there are no limits for this love.........

BTW: This is not meant for my supervisors eyes and ears ;)

4 comments:

Adriana Sujey said...

Just had to say that when I read this, it makes me get teary eyed again, but I'm very happy with the ending :) :D

Sal said...

awe :)

Memories... said...

your sooooo crazy, but like i said i WOULD have done the same thing... it's hard to have someone else watch your children, even though that person may be the best at what they do, it's still HARD!

we've done so many things in our lives around the same time...i'm glad we share moments like these :D

love ya your friend ALWAY :D
jenny

scavazos said...

I totally get it...and Jen is right. My mom watches my kids and I still feel bad when I leave them in the morning. Our kids are so blessed that they have their parents who adore them. I'm sure one day they'll understand how much we love them. Ok, now I'm getting teary eyed. Take care of your babies!!!!!!!