Thursday, February 14, 2008

LITTLE valentine, big VALENTINE

tODAY wAS A fIRST fOR mE. i sTAYED hOME ON Valentine's DAY!

I had to stay because Adrian Ethan was feeling a little under the weather. It just felt different staying home on this day... and with my LITTLE valentine. I enjoyed it though! MY Big VALENTINE had to work hard for his money! Ally was a faithful student. She attended school with another ear infection. She felt good all day though. The day flew so fast!

Abel & I ate a botana here at home for lunch. It was still romantic. I made him sweet tea, on this sweet day. We had dinner @ the Y-Barras. Nacho made some good steaks and chicken breasts. Mmm, everything was good. Had I not been so full.....I could've even had some wine!

I was a little bad today...some little chocolates here and there, cupcake, and MMMMMMMMMM some chocolate covered strawberries! The only reason I did this was because....

The Gifts: I got Abel the TUROK game for his XBOX. AWE, and he got me a purse I had really liked. I call her/him "Melman."



Oh, Oh, I almost forgot to mention the card I got my baby....it had a button (that he actually wore at work). The button said "I'd be lost without my wife." I couldn't believe he wore it! I love all my VALENTINES!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you had a great day :o)

XOXOXO

scavazos said...

Love melman, but what can I say....I'm a Dooney girl too. Abel looks so cute with the pin. I think they secretly do want to be pampered on Valentine's day too, lol.