Monday, February 11, 2008

Habibi Fun Time!

It had been a while since I had gone Bellydancing. I finally made it today! I had so much fun, as I always do. We are currently on workout #8. I started dancing back in November of 2006. Our instructor "Elda" is a very sweet gal and she can move! I have learned alot of moves, but some, I just can't get. Today Jenny was trying to teach me one...I just couldn't get it! Nevertheless, I had a blast. I took my camera today to mess around and we took some crazy pics! Incase your not aware, don't take out a camera infront of us! We will hog it! LOL! I was afraid we were going to get kicked out today! De tanto reir! I hope I can keep going! OH, THANK YOU TO OUR PHOTOGRAPHER....JESSICA!

2 comments:

DeeDee said...

LOL Great Pictures Adri! I especially like the "your a tiger!":)

juan said...

awesome pics, lol, tiger