Sunday, February 10, 2008

What is a WOMAN to do with her L-O-U-D laugh?

This past weekend I laughed alot. I guess you could say I had a good time! On the way back, my hunny told me that one of the days, he was in another room, and that he could hear me laughing all the way to where he was at! I couldn't remember why I must have been laughing so loud? He said that all he could remember telling himself is........"que awite!" "Why is Adriana laughing like that?" He knew there were guest at his brothers house, and what were they going to think?

Abel began to imitate me in the car! I couldn't help but to c-r-a-c-k up at the way I supposedly sound! It does sound kinda embarrasing! I then got serious and I told him that I would try to change my laugh. He still kept making me laugh.......meanwhile....I was practicing my new laugh.....with my mouth closed. He didn't like it! Pues make up your mind BABE! He told me that I better keep laughing like I always do. We kept going back and forth with the issue. He said that's how he met me and that he loved me and it didn't matter how I laughed. Needless to say...he was tickling me to hear me laugh, go figure. He later told me he was only kidding about the "que awite." HMMM?

Laughing is so contagious! I love it! But seriously, maybe I should have a sofisitcated laugh. Boy, is that going to be hard! But I will try.

JaJaJa!

7 comments:

LUCY said...

Better not lose the laugh Adri or else. A laugh is a wonderful thing, it is for showing emotion and to inspire joy and let me tell you that you made me smile a whole lot when I first met you at bowling.
So I was inspired :)

Sal said...

you should try laughing like Tyler Durden.

I couldnt find a sound clip to post..lol

Adriana Sujey said...

Thanks Lucy! But sometimes I am too too loud!
@ Sal...who the heck is Mr. Durden? Ur gonna have to find a sound clip.

DeeDee said...

Hey Adri, Well I think that your laugh makes you different. I know what you mean about being loud, my husband tells me the same thing, but oh well, he loves me! Anyway, I don't think you should change it:)

juan said...

@ adri I know you wont change that is who you are each one has our own laugh, & if you change it you wont be the same, your honey will know. laugh it up, be loud until the call the cops j/k.

scavazos said...

You are too funny. I would like to hear what a sophisticated laugh sounds like though, lol.

Adriana Sujey said...

It has been decided...."keep on laughing!" I like the laugh it up theme!
Hey Deedee, we should get together to laugh.....Hee hee.
@ Sandra..I don't know myself either..but maybe a sofisticated laugh should be with the mouth closed, not wide open!