Monday, February 18, 2008

Where's Adrian's "Willy?"


I had to jot this down because I think it is so funny! Adrian Ethan knows what & where his willy is. When I am changing his diaper, I can ask him where is it at? And he will point at it. He sometimes points too close and he touches it. It must feel weird to him because he opens his hands like he has touched something yucky!

However, when I ask Adrian in public or infront of family "Where's your willy?" He shrugs his shoulders and does his little hands like "I don't know?" He is so small! Yet he knows the difference! I believe he is a respectful 18 month-old little man! We get a kick out of it! My chiquito!

3 comments:

Sal said...

i cat believe you added Willy as a label....LOL

Anonymous said...

He is SOOOO precious!!!!

Love You!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this pic!!!!!