Friday, February 1, 2008

100th DAY!

Now I plan to blog for 100 days straight! YEAH RIGHT!! Just kidding. Today was my baby girl's 100th day of school. At Ed Downs Elementary, where Allyson Skyla goes, they did a big fun celebration. They asked for parent volunteers, and of course, I had to go!! It was so much fun. My friend, Josie was there too! We paired up and played BINGO with the kiddos. I thought I was going to lose my voice! De tando reir y hablar! You know, the loudness in me came out...wait a minute, isn't it always out?

One of the teachers even said she wanted to be in our group, because it seemed like that's where the party was at. They had several acivities in the cafeteria. For example, they had bowling, exercise station, making necklaces out of Froot Loops & Cheerios, coloring the # 100, relay races, hop-scotch, legos, guessing games, rhyming games, and a whole bunch more! I thought I was going to be sent to the principal's office, for having too much FUN! The children are so so cute and funny, Oh and smart!! It made me very happy to see my shy Ally being so interactive and non-shy. She won one of the relay races! My chiquita! I LOVE YOU MAMMAS! I took some pics with my phone! Because Adrian threw my digital camera in the tub! :( Hopefully I can exchange it this weekend!



3 comments:

DeeDee said...

LOL It's so fun to go and act just like a kid again huh?

Anonymous said...

I miss my Texas babies!!!! :(
Ally is so big!!!
So why aren't YOU in any pictures here with her???

love ya

Adriana Sujey said...

I wasn't in any of the pics cuz she wouldn't stay put! Believe me, I wanted one! I had so much fun!