Saturday, February 2, 2008

**Las Chimuelas**

This time around Adrian knocked Ally's tooth out! Literally, he kinda hit Ally in the mouth and the tooth just flew out!!! It was so funny! I could tell something was up when Adrian hit Skyla. She gave me a weird look and she ran to the restroom! When she came back, she was bleeding and she was cleaning herself with toilet paper. I asked her if her tooth had come out and she said "YES!" She did not know where it had gone! I figured she had eaten it! I started looking around where she was sitting in the living room floor.....and I found her little itty bitty tooth! I'm so happy that she lost this tooth here at home. She lost her 1st one at school. My chiquitita is growing! Hailey Nicole also lost one of her upper front tooth this week! Las chimuelas!! Thank God the teeth fell already, I would feel real weird when I would see their teeth all dangly!! EWE! BTW...Ally said "thank you Adrian!" (Tooth was lost on Friday, Feb 1, 2008)

ON another subject: I was able to exhange my damaged camera for another one!! Mee soo haappy!


6 comments:

DeeDee said...

LOL I like the way you take pictures of all the action! She still looks so cute, even without her teeth.

Sal said...

uh, whats a chimuela??

juan said...

@ j your kidding right
@ adri, great pics, where are your when you were a chimuela, lol

Sal said...

for real! i dont know. stop talking in code!

Memories... said...

I'm still waiting for Aaron's first tooth to fall.... \\\


all four front teeth came off at one time... no that's what you call chimuela! LOL

Adriana Sujey said...

@DeeDee, thanks
@Sal, I guess it is a slang word for saying a person is missing teeth. I googled it, but no results. When ur a little old man, u can call yourself a "chimuelo!" J/K. I hope not!
@Juan, I'll look for some pics!
@Jen, all of yours came off? How funny! NOW, where r those pics?