Friday, January 4, 2008

Our little Adrian



Adrian is growing and becoming funnier. Not only funnier but hyper!!! Tonight we had dinner at my favorite restaurant...THE TEXAS ROADHOUSE. Yummy Yummy! Well, Adrian would not stay still! I think that the most he sat was 5 min, if even 5 min. He would throw the sugar packages across the table, would stick his fingers in the ketchup, he kept climbing on the table or he would be flirting with the lady next door! He could look over the booth and I think he even threw his fry over to the neighbors. QUE NINO! The neighbor lady later started to play with him. He was having fun! I kept trying to turn him around, but it was hard. He would give the lady this very cute smile. Then he started to play peek-a-boo with her. I hope the video looks ok. I can't really tell cuz I've got a crappy monitor. We love you our "little man!"

3 comments:

LUCY said...

Awe so cute, I love when their that age. I bet he keeps you so busy.

The video was great by the way.

juan said...

dont encourage them, lol, the video is fine

Sal said...

awe and Skyla all cool and quiet over there. cool pics!

mmm Texas Roadhouse. You were were at your favorite rest. and i was at mine :)