Thursday, January 3, 2008

Just Because......

I weighed myself this morning, just because I weigh myself every Thursday morning. Although I dropped some weight, it is not what I expected. Especially because I have been busting my butt this week. I guess that at least I dropped, not upped.
Just because, I had some forbidden chips during lunch! Yup.

I ate a baby snickers & a baby baggie of M&M's, just because.
I got back to work from lunch and my husband calls and tells me, "my car didn't start." Long story short, I should've made a trip to Brownsville today (weekly weigh in), but just because of his car, I will not be making that trip. (Which I am not mad about).
Just because I was not going to Brownsville....I bought myself an ice-cream cone from DQ.
Finally, just because I did not want to regret it so much......I didn't finish the cone :)
Oh, one more.............just because I did what I did.............I will hear from my friends & family.

By the way, I have been a bad girl today, just because.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah with all the horsepower my car is now making,it drained my old battery so it was time for a new one.I mean no Chevy Camaro or Trailblazer could put out 440 hp to the wheels like my poor ol wittle Mustang does!!LOL ok Sal,let the hating begin.....

Adriana Sujey said...

uuuu Sal, he told you

LUCY said...

Wow dropping wait while eating sweets, I knew I loved sweets for a reason.

I snack like that everyday, love love sweets especially M&Ms with peanuts mmmm. I rather have candy than food lol.

I'm sure your working out hard though so it's fine to sweeten up a little.

Sal said...

Just because i am afraid my SS wont start if i say something i'll let this one go....

Anonymous said...

chingow Sal,you are funny!!