Saturday, January 5, 2008

How about a yard sale?


Or is it a garage sale or like Abel calls it....garbage sale? We had it @ my mother-in-laws house. Abel & I took out some clothes to sell. I also sold some baby stuff. Over all, I sold close to $30.00. That is better than some other times. People like to buy everything real cheap! To top it off, I'm not a salesperson. I get a little shy. So if they bring my price down....I go for it. Later Abel felt like cooking out and we bought fajitas. We pigged out! Adrian & Ally had fun running around.

6 comments:

juan said...

PRENDE EL BOTE, Sounds like saturdays, mmmmmmmm,isnt it awsome when we are adult & we can say "feel like cooking out" & we just do it, all grown up , he he

Sal said...

no BOTE here... donated it to church by accident...lol

Anonymous said...

Nosotros prendemos el bote,but Sal goes to Wallbagers! LOL Sorry Sal but Adri says que no sales de Wallbangers.

juan said...

@ Abel, if he could he would live there, hee hee, imagine that , he probably has

Rob said...

we had a Garage/Yard/Driveway sale last week .. Sold about 245 bucks. But your talking I let good things go Cheap !! like a queen size mattress with box spring for 20 bucks.. I dresser draw with mirror and end table for 35... my girlfriend was selling her EXPENSIVE shoes for a Dollar .... A #@%^#$ Dollar !! I got so mad ..but oh well .. the whole time I just kept saying .. these people are gonna go straight to The Brownsville flea market and resell it X 5 !!

and its Not GARBAGE sale .. its stuff other people Do Not want anymore ... and there is some good stuff out there .. Trust me .. I did'nt sell Garbage.

Sal said...

man, rob. your comments could be blogs....lol

and remember. one mans garbage is another mans treasure. or something like that.

and P.S.
I love Wallbangers.