Monday, January 28, 2008

Oops, I did it again!

I missed posting on Saturday!!! That's ok, I will make it up today!! Thank God I was backed up by my friend yesterday, because I was not in the MOOD! Adrian Ethan submerged my digital camera into water!!!!!!!!! Nevertheless, it does not work now!!! I was so furious for leaving the camera unattended. More important than that, I'm just glad he didn't jump into the water himself. All I did was go aswer the house phone, but he did not lose any time!!! Que NINO!! Then he brought it to me. I was so so bummed. And all Abel could do was make fun of me!! He said he would buy me plenty of waterproof disposable cameras!!!! :( I was not mad at Adrian, it was my fault. So here he is, doing his fav.....taking a bath........


1 comment:

LUCY said...

ah sorry adri and so so cute :)