Monday, January 28, 2008

Nothing funny?

Nothing funny has happened to me anymore!! What is going on? Have I been at home too much? Or at work too much? I do feel like I need a little vacation, but with lots of money in my purse. Valentines Day is coming up...what shall I get Abel? Better yet, what shall he get me? He gave me a choice CAMERA or PURSE? I went with camera. Actually I said both. We'll see what happens.

Meanwhile, I shall wait for something funny. Other than smiling, I love to crack up! Now that I think about it, the last time I majorly cracked up was about 1 month ago. I was playing BOOGIE on the Wii at my sis & bro in laws. My little character was doing the funniest dancing moves! Moves they had not seen before! Go figure, my "monita" would do that. She kept doing the split, among other dumb moves!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

U NEED a camera!!!!
AND you need to keep it off of Adrianito's hands =D

Adriana Sujey said...

Que NINO!!