Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Too many titles, I can't chose?

Several things have been wondering in my mind. I don't want to forget any of them. So I am doing a super mix. I make it sound like a lot, but I guess it really isn't.

1. I now really enjoy shopping for clothes! Last Thursday I made my first big purchase of smaller sized clothes! It was so exciting, shocking, and FUN! I went to my weekly weighing session in Brownsville. My plans were to go to the mall to purchase some shoes, instead, I wound up at my FAV store...New York & CO! I walked out with 6 tops! I was doing the "I'm so excited" dance in the dressing rooms! Seriously, I was! This night was like Badda Bing, Badda Boom!

2. My new size is between 8 and 10. I still can't believe I am saying that! This past Sunday I went to the mall, I decided to test my size. I tried on 2 pants at two different stores of size 8. THEY FIT! OMG! I guess you could say I am still in shock. They fit snug, but I did not have to lay down to zip them up. Abel told me I looked great already, but then he gave the go ahead and continue till I felt comfortable

3. Today was my first trip to the outlet malls here in the RGV! Ally, Adrian, and I went with Ms. Jennifer. I bought Adrian some NewBalance tennis and I bought myself some scrubs.

4. Abel is in the process of selling his 1988 Mustang. He is looking at maybe purchasing a 1985 Buick Grand National. A turbo V6 that is rare because is was only made from 1984-1987. If it is in good condition, he might go for it.

Weno, this has been long enough, maybe I'll continue manana.

5 comments:

Sal said...

wow, lots of things to comment on.

good job on the weight loss!!

and ive only been to the outlets once :(

and i hear good things about those grand nationals. I recently saw one that was in storage since it rolled off the assembly line. still had plastic on the seats!

Anonymous said...

Yeah I'm looking forward to that GN.They are rare and worth some $$$$.

DeeDee said...

Way to go Adri! It's great to be able to buy some new, smaller clothes! I can't wait till I can say that I'm a size 10.

Anonymous said...

you are ONE HOT MAMA!!!! :D
I'm sooooo proud of you
XOXOXOXO

Adriana Sujey said...

:) Gee thanks, I think I'm blushing!