Friday, January 25, 2008

My niece, CARLA




My niece is living in Chester, Virginia right now (with my sister and bro in law). I have not seen her since June '07. But through pictures I can tell that my nephew, Sebastian and Carla are growing!! Yesterday my sister Esmi told me that she was going to have some of Carla's little school friends over at her house on Friday (today). There weren't going to be any classes for them.

The reason the friends were coming over is because CARLA is a very out-going little princess. Esmi tells me that everyday..everyday.. she asks the mom's if the little friends can come over to her house. Carla is only 5 years old! Ever since I can remember, she has spoken almost like an adult. She is very social!! I think that's adorable. I told my sister I was going to BLOG about it. So I wonder how it all turned out? I'm sure Carla was as happy as can be :)

I love my niece and nephew and sister and bro! Miss Ya'll from way over yonder in Texas!
BTW, my niece Hailey, she's another story!!!
CORRECTION, CORRECTION, CARLA IS 4! OOPS! I LOVE U MAMITA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're so sweet sister!!!
one little correction...Carla turns 5 in June :)