Thursday, January 24, 2008

I am a Victoria's Secret ANGEL!

Well, we all know I'm not, but it just sounds nice. I had something else planned for tonight, but I had to change it all up. So, I'm on my way back home from Brownsville........

I call my friend Josie to let her know that thanks to the weather, we will not be walking tomorrow morning. This weather just ruined it for us. Anyways, she takes care of payroll over at her mom's restaurant, "VICKY'S" and "Taco Jardin" here in San Benito. I knew she had to work on the W-2's as well. So, my curious mind wanted to know if she had already done them? (As if it's any of my business!) She did not sound happy....her computer is dead!!! I asked her if she had any computer guy friends? She doesn't but I do!!! Three as a matter of fact!! So I knew that NACHO was readily available. I called him, I called her, I called him, and Josie was on her way!!! Whatever the problem was, he fixed it in less than 20-30 minutes. She left so so happy :) Had she not gotten her computer fixed tonight, she would have had some very upset employees, she would have been up all night (trying to do everything manually), and the biggest headache ever:(

Needless to say.......I was her angel tonight! Josie said that God works in mysterious ways. When my sister-in-law called to tell me that Josie's computer was fixed....... I was so so happy for her!! What made me the happiest is that she was not going to have to have a hard time after all! I tell you, I am a Victoria's Secret ANGEL! Although nobody believes
me :( LOL!

Basically, we were life savers tonight.

Josie also called me back to thank me, I could hear the difference in her voice. There was a bigger reason than I thought when I called her tonight.