Wednesday, January 23, 2008

HE KNOWS HOW TO TOUCH MY HEART ...part II

I have been listening to a cd that my baby compiled for me this week. The artist is Pepe Aguilar. This mariachi sings so "romantico." I listen to it in my office and in the car. Because of this cd, I have been sending my hunny some very lovey dovey text messages. I've told him that these types of little gifts are the ones that touch me the most. Because I am in a very lovey mood, I have to add the following text, it came from a little scroll sign he gave me last "VALENTINE'S DAY....."


This is from My Heart, with love to You.
This is for every hour we have ever spent together:
For every kiss, each embrace, and every tear shed for one another.
For every precious moment we have created
just by being together.
For all the times we managed to work through our anger and our tears
For all the times I was distressed and you were patient.
For all the beautiful memories of the love we have made
And given to each other, of all the tenderness and love that you
Have shown to me, of all the little things you have done for me
that in time have added up to be so great.
Most of all, this is for you from me: to show you just how special
I believe you really are, to thank you for everything you have done
For me, to let you know exactly how I feel about you,
and remind you that I will always love you. --Diane E. Beele

I LOVE YOU BABY!*************Part I was....click here.

2 comments:

LUCY said...

ah adri that was great and your so blessed

Anonymous said...

I love you very much hunny!