Tuesday, November 20, 2007

He knows how to touch my heart

My day started kinda early today. I actually got to work before 8:00 a.m. I wanted to clean my office. Since I went to work early, my hunny took the kiddos to their destinations. Ally to school & Adrian to his mom's. Therefore, I was a cool mom today, I drove the Mustang to work. I don't feel like a cool mom in the Taurus. Anyways, Ally asked me to please pick her up from school. Abel had already told me to pick up the Taurus before I picked up the girls (Ally & Hailey) from school. So, I went to his work to drop off the stang. When I parked the stang and got into the Taurus.............I found a "Just Because I LOVE YOU" rose bouquet!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My baby touched my heart!!!! Of course I gave him a huge SMILE, HUG, and KISS! I could not believe my eyes! I was and still am very happy! The little card he wrote out is also very beautiful. As I drove off from his work, we gave each other a loving look! I could not wipe the smile off my face. My tear ducts also wanted to act up! On my way to the school, I kept looking @ them and could not stop smiling. Just to think that he was thinking of me while he chose the roses. QUE ROMANTICO! If only he knew how special special special this makes me feel! Things like this make me fall in love all over again! I feel warmth, joy, love, and a tingly sensation in my heart! It also makes me feel extra special, appreciated, loved, happy & beautiful!! Thank you BABY!!! I love you!!! The roses will be in my office for one more day.

2 comments:

juan said...

that's so cool of him to do that, I need to do that too, I have stopped getting my wife just because gifts, been to busy but that is not an excuse. I am so happy for you.

Sal said...

as a formal K-Mart Garden Shop employee I can say that those roses were very pretty and smelty good.

good job abe.