Sunday, January 20, 2008

First ever....Mommy time-out


Since Friday Jennifer and I had discussed the possibilty of going to the movies (without hubbies and kiddos). We wanted to see a girly movie that just came out on Friday, 27 dresses. It turned out to be a pretty good movie. When we arrived @ the movies, we thought we had the wrong time of the showing. Just look @ the parking lot! The movie started @ 10:45 am.

We had a good time. At times, we were the only ones cracking up. Or should I say, the loudest ones laughing! :) It was nice, but I would still think of my hunny and the kids. As a mother and wife, you always still feel somewhat guilty or concerned how the situation is at home, @ least I do. For some reason, daddy's go crazy without the wifey around. After the movie we went to the mall, to our favorite store.....New York & Company. Thanks for the good time Jenny!! Maybe next time it'll be more of us! Although Ariel thought it was weird! LOL!

Later, Abel, the kiddos & I went to my cousin Gissela's house in Harlingen. We watched the Patriots beat the Chargers :( Not cool! Another good weekend though!

4 comments:

Sal said...

i think its funny you choose to use the @ symbol instead of typing two little letters. a and t.

juan does this same thing.

anyway, if only abel and ariel would blog about the Mr. Mom day they had.. Guess bloggers??

c'mon abel! you finally got some material!

LUCY said...

I thoght you meant time out as in you had been bad lol.

Good for you sounds like you all had fun :)

DeeDee said...

lol, I know what you mean about the hubbies without the wives. When I come home from being gone for a bit, the house is crazy! The sink is full of dishes and there is stuff all over the place. lol But what would we do without them huh? :)

Adriana Sujey said...

@ Sal..still trying to convince Abel to blog :(
@ Lucy..I thought it would sound like that also, that's the cool thing about titles. When ur expecting one thing and it turns out to be anohther.
@ DeeDee..we can't be without them! NO matter what!