Monday, January 21, 2008

Will you still know me tomorrow?

During a lifetime we meet so many people. Some come and go, some stay forever, and some disappear forever. It's great meeting different people. My sister has met so many people from different areas of the U.S. or the world. There are so many different customs out there. For the most part, I'm only used to the tex-mex customs.

Most of the people that I meet are at work. When I used to work at Su Clinica Familiar, I met several people. Of all of the people I met, I still have contact and a friendship with only 3. Well, there's also 2 other girls that I kinda talk to, when they're available. I know that where I currently work, I have also made some more close friends. It's just that with all the twists and turns that life has to offer, I hope we stay friends for a long time. It's just that when you don't work together anymore, people tend to go their own way. That's not cool!

An example of friends "forever" is....MY HUNNY!! I met him at work. (Rally's Hamburgers) I still remember the way he would wrap my burger. Hearts coming out of my head.... I enjoy being friendly and making friends. So, will you still know me tomorrow? I know I will probably know you tomorrow. My friend Jennifer says I always remember everyone. Come to think of it, Abel says the same thing.... He gets mad because I can never make a quick run to the store...because I always have to bump into someone I know and chit chat for a bit. Hee Hee!

P.S. I KNOW THIS POST IS LATE....BUT, I DID START IT ON MONDAY, SO IT TOOK YESTERDAY'S DATE.

4 comments:

Sal said...

yeah adri. i know you mean. during many of my past jobs i have met some really great people and at the time it seemed we'd be friends for a long time. but not so.

and i was just telling d and juan that you remember everyone...lol.. like that Watch girl at pepes...lol

juan said...

I will remember I never thought I would run into you again, small world, perfect will of God.

Memories... said...

You betcha kid!!! I don't think we'll ever forget each other!!!

I think we are proven history. We graduated from school. Went on with our lives but still kept in touch.

Do you remember when we bumped into each other at Wallyworld "Wal-Mart" before you got married. I do, you and Abel were in your blue mustang. You were getting married in Oct and us in Dec.

We went on with each others lives. Then again we bumped into each other at NYCo. what used to be Lerner’s with our baby’s....

Now we work together, even though it took some convincing for you to come and apply.

I just think that it's cool how we never forgot each other!!!!


Amigas por vida!!! LOL LOL LOL

juan said...

@ jenny, Mi Vida Loca, LOL