Thursday, December 13, 2007

3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY @ VDC!!

3 years ago today I started working @ VDC. According to some sources, in my earlier days, I would wear my pin strip suit. I'm not that stylish, cuz of my size. I do however plan to buy different styles once they feel better. Anyways, I like where I work at. Currently, I am the manager of the Medical Record Department. Click here for our website! There are still so many things that I would like to do in he dept. I also work with a good group of staff members and a great Executive Director. VDC is a workplace that is family oriented, flexible, and that cares about staff morale. Of course, this is my opinion and of many others and then again, not of others. I say that you make what you want of anything in life! I love to be happy!! Happy Anniversary to me!






P.S. Today I bought my first pair of pointy shoes. I feel I'm walking like a model, all crooked. Hee Hee. I am trying to break them in before tomorrow's company Christmas Party! As long as I don't fall, I'll be fine. I'll blog about how it goes!




P.S.S. Today @ the Brownsville Mall my hunny pointed out a girl that looked like my sister! I even got teary-eyed! My sister is in Virginia and I miss her, my bro-in-law, and the kiddos! Love u guys!




P.S.S. My first job was as a cashier @ MOODY'S grocery store here in San Benito. I used to hate paging for assistance for bagging. I would hurry up and bag to avoid calling for help. (LIKE MY BRO-IN-LAW IGGY, HE SAID "HELP" ON THE MERVNY'S INTERCOM..... funny to me) Mr. Moody would get mad and make me call for help!! Anyways, don't give me a mic now.

5 comments:

Sal said...

hey adri. its been so cool working with you these past three years.

and i dont remember you ever wearing pinstripe suits??? lol...

I wish I could remember how you and i started to become good friends but i know you got close to everyone else after you showed them all your chon chones at the airport...LOL...wish i coulda been there.....lol

:-)

Adriana Sujey said...

@ Sal, u were almost going to be @ the airport! Pat just mentioned that on Friday!! It was soooo embarrassing!!!!!

Memories... said...

Happy Anniversary My Friend!!!!!

So weird!!! Same anniversary month!!!!!


Best Buddies till the end!!!

BFF!!! LOL!!

Adriana Sujey said...

@Jenny, Yet another thing we have in common!!! Let's see that makes it....7 or 8 things. Too weird!! But yes, best buds till the end! :)

juan said...

congrats Adriana, Yes I remember moodys, when i was smaller & my parent were paying for the groceries, my dad would let us go into these cubbys that had a t.v. we would see cartoons for a quarter. the heckle & jeckle cartoons, the two crows old school.