Friday, December 14, 2007

The ".01"

You know how it is @ gas stations if you don't have an atm or credit card or some form of plastic, you have to pay in advance. (Unless, you tank up @ Walmart........they trust their customers, and let you pump then pay.) Anyways, for over a year now, I've been paying cash, up until recently. Abel & I got cards!! NOW, let me get to my point. I have not had the need to stop the pump. THEY always stop it for me! SO NOW, that I have to do it..........guess what....I keep stopping @ $10.01, $20.01, etc... I try my best to stop at ".00" but it's just not working!! I guess I need practice?

3 comments:

Sal said...

hey, the next time you barely make it home because you riding on fumes its going to be that on cent that gets you home!

Adriana Sujey said...

LOL! Abel said that he knows that is how I keep the tank, ON FUMES! SO ur right Sal. As long as it gets me home.

juan said...

lol, you too, I have the same problem, My wife always knows when I put gas because it has 10.05, 20.05, sooo funny