Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Breaking the "LAW?"

So, today I'm having my normal busy day @ work.... One of my employees, who is out to lunch, calls me & tells me "HEADS UP." She's got my attention...she tells me that the repo man is looking for me!!!!!!!!! Adriana Villegas, working @ VDC, lives in San Benito & drives an '05 Taurus. All of those are hits for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So now I am MAD, CONFUSED, & somewhat WORRIED? I could feel the steam coming out of my ears!! SUPPOSEDLY she told him that she did not know me. I go straight to my office, start making some phone calls. (Do you know how hard it is to get a live person on the phone now a days?) I check my account online, to see how behind I am on my payments? I print what it says, I'm calling the bank anyways, my mind starts wondering, I go check if my car is still in the parking lot......and it is still there. I call my employee back and ask her if she has the phone # to those repo people...she did...so I called. The gentleman there said he was busy and that he'd call me back. He told me to let him check his paperwork. He called me back and he still had not checked, for me to call him back. I called back later & NO ANSWER!! So tonight I will sleep in my car, in case the repo man shows up. Nah, I won't sleep in my car because I am current on my payments!!! When I spoke to the repo department at my bank, they said that they had NOT placed an order. I spoke to several people there and they said my next payment is due until Jan 2008!! I asked my employee if she was playing a joke on me??? She said no. So I guess we will see what happens tomorrow?

No comments: