Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Shrimp, Glitter, and Cowboys

What do all of these have in common?? My birthday I guess....
SHRIMP- A shrimp fry was done for me @ my in-laws home on Saturday. Along with all the trimmings...fries & onion rings. Boy, was everything delicious!! Thanks Everyone!

Glitter- My bro & sis in law got me a "gag" gift. The know that I am a sucker for "sparkly" stuff, like glitter makeup or body powder, etc... Can you believe they got me a bottle of glitter and a pack of glue sticks?? They say that I put the glue on my eyes or face and then I throw the glitter on me so it can stick!!

COWBOYS- Duh, need I say more?? DALLAS? Anyways, I also got a "Dallas Cowboys" t-shirt for my b-day. Supposedly they were down 0-3 on Sunday because I was wearing it, WRONG!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi ana!! i miss you so much!! keep up your blogs, they always put a smile on my face :D
XOXOXOXO
*esmi*

Anonymous said...

How bout dem Cowboys? They are having a great season and am a big fan,but I think this week New England will be to much for Dallas.I hope they prove me wrong!!

Oh and shrimp is good hehe