Friday, September 21, 2007

Do you believe in Aura's?

I'm not sure I do, but the other day, I think I felt a person's aura. I was returning from lunch, and as I headed for the lobby, I could almost feel the presence of a man that had given a speech when I was in Junior High. I can not remember his name. Anyways, I could not see him from where I was at. As I made my way to the elevator...I passed by him...keep in mind, I still haven't seen his face, I believe I just saw his left arm. He was sitting right by the door way I had gone through. When I passed by, I remember asking myself "Is that that man?" So as soon as I got into the elevator, I finally looked at his face..............and it was HIM!!!!! It was too weird for me. I can remember thinking that he was a good man when he gave us his speech @ school. He tries to help people. I have seen him in newspaper articles. I read up a little on auras and anyone can see or feel a person's aura. It just takes practice. That's the only explanation I have.

No comments: